Ever since I came back from Holland, I lack of blog post ideas! Help!!! Maybe it’s also because of my crazy schedule.
I have so many things to do this year and it is already getting to my mind and don’t know what to do first, with what to start (obviously with the most important one, but you get the point) and have so many deadlines. I’m…oh, well, I’ll survive! (is everyone singing “I will survive” after says “I’ll survive”? Or is it just me? Leave it in the comments)
Since I don’t have that much inspiration, I said I should write…
10 Random Things
…. that I do, happened, or will happen!
- I received another scholarship to abroad and do an internship! If you are not familiar with what I’m talking about, you should read this blog post.
- My boyfriend and I went on a boat, called “Pannenkoekenboot” in Rotterdam and spent the most delicious 75 minutes in my life there. Basically, it is a boat ride, that lasts 75 minute, BUT, you can eat as much pancakes as you want! Yes, it is true, the dream came true. If you are in Rotterdam, you should try that.
- I found myself singing “Jingle Bells” two months ago. IN AUGUST, hahaha!
- I don’t like eating the bottom of a banana or the first slice from the bread. Don’t give me that look, I know you don’t either!
- We went for a weekend in PARIS! Th most amazing 3 days since….I don’t remember when!
- I went on the top of the Eiffel Tower. Amazing! If you are in Paris, this is a must try. And we didn’t even stayed that long at the cues! Lucky us!
- This year, is my final year of University. Aaaahh #scared!
- Now I’m writing my bachelor thesis and it will be about how blog has changed the game in online and advertising. Pretty interesting huh?!
- I’m supposed to spend Christmas in Madrid! Let’s see if this is happening…
- “Fear is in the present, regret lasts forever!” I have so many fears, but, every time I say I won’t make it, I see myself doing the exact thing!
Hope you enjoyed these 10 random things I wanted to share with you!