Last week, when I wrote this blog post, wasn’t one of my best days. And quite honestly, the past few months have been like this, but last week a number of people made me remember why I started! Alina, thank you for your words and ideas! Baby, I love you! My sister from another mister and brother from another mother, you are the best, thank you for being there for me! There are a few people at some point in your life, that make you realize how lucky you are to have them!
So, now I’m ready, I worked at the blog schedule and there are blog posts for days, literally, I’m months ahead with topics which I hope you will find useful! Let’s begin with today’s blog post ->
2018 Travel Wish-list | Europe
Last year I wrote my first travel wish-list and it was a little bit…let’s say “dreamy”! This time, I want to say what I REALLY want to visit, not what everyone else’s want.
Related: “Travel Wish-list“
Europe Spots I’d Like To Visit
- Sienna, Italy – I still want to visit that city! It is situated in Tuscany and it is one of the most beautiful cities in Italy. Soon!Photo Source
- Adelboden, Switzerland – I’m not going to insert a photo here, I want you to look for this place on Google! It is amazing in the winter, the perfect place to spend your Christmas and New Year’s Eve with your loved one! I want to visit the city and stay at The Cambrian Adelboden Hotel . This hotel has the perfect view at the base of the mountain with an outdoor pool! Can you imagine that with a glass of wine?!
- Monaco – No details needed there! The “playground for the rich”, I want to see that with my eyes! 🙂
4. Greece – If I could I would visit every Greek island! Those views are breathtaking, more when you think that a few centuries ago was an empire.
5. Marbella, Spain – It’s something about the southern cities that I like. The music, the culture, the food, the views, Marbella is a perfect location for vacation…and Instagram photos, ha ha!
Soon there will be blog posts about my trips to one of these cities! Where will you go next?
Have a nice week ahead of you!