Happy Easter everybody! This has been a rough week, I don’t want to get into details, but I had some struggles and, well… I was not in a good condition to write. I’m sorry for that, even though I don’t have a direct feed-back, I know you read a few things that I write here. Maybe some day I’ll write about it, because there are some people who are in the same situation.
I’ve also made some changes to the look of my blog, you see that I introduced Disqus comment section and changed the look on the home page by adding the sidebar. Hope I made it easy for you guys to see everything in there.
Now, for what you came here ->
5 Things I Am Grateful For This Month
- My boyfriend – As I told you, this week was… hard, to say the least, for me. When everybody left he was there and I am grateful that he was, is and he will always be there to support me and believe me when I don’t. Thank you & ILY so much! <3
- Time – Yes time! I had time to think about everything, see where I’m going. I still don’t have a clear idea, but at least I know to not give up and work harder.
- Freedom – To be able to do whatever I want, living in a society where the freedom of speech is, still, accepted. There is that question: “Do you have regrets?” , I believe everybody has, just don’t want to talk about them, but yes, I do have some regrets, yet I believe everything happened for a reason and that was the best way. Those things shaped me in the person I am today.
- Lessons – Learned some things along the way and I am grateful for that. There were times when I thought I wasn’t gonna make it and yet, here I am, there is a mexican proverb saying:
“Trataron de enterrarnos. No sabían que éramos semillas!”
“They tried to bury us. Didn’t know that we are seeds!”
5. Aaand learning how to make guacamole! – Haha, yes, let’s go to the fun things. This week I learned how to make guacamole and I’m in love with this recipe. Mexicans, you rock! Don’t know how I could survive until now without it.
What are you grateful for?
Thank you for reading!