Have you noticed that every time I don’t have pretty pictures to put in the featured image, I just insert a picture from the spot and write something on it? haha (this is an inside tip *wink*)
Hiiiii, how are you?? Long time no see… a week, anyway it’s a long time for me. In the meantime I acquired a pretty nasty cold, but the last cold I had was almost 2 years ago, so I believe it was the time, haha. My throat is sore and my nose is leaking :)), what is wrong with me today?! But it is the truth.
It’s not nice to have a cold when you have to think for blog post ideas!
Another thing that has happened to me is that I started the driving school and I LOVE it! It was pretty scary in the beginning, but nothing I can’t deal with. One other premiere is that I started exercising, probably you’ve seen this picture on Instagram . And I must say I feel rejuvenated and good (I now it’s a cliché, but it is true). I don’t get tired so easily and my legs are not shaking anymore after some legs exercises No, I don’t go to the gym, I do it all at home with my body weight.
Would you like to read about my exercise program?
If yes, please leave it in the comments below and I’ll see what I can do about it! I must confess, I would like to write about it.
Last Saturday My BF had to take the IELTS test and we had to go to Bucharest for it. And that is how ideas for 2 blog posts came: one is this one right here and the other one is for Thursday!
Essentials for a day trip!
1. Phone battery – From my city to Bucharest is a 3 hours ride with the train. NOT fun! Especially when you have to go in the middle of the night.
2. Wallet – You’ll say: Duuuhh! I know, I know, but I almost forgot mine.
3. Keys – For when you will return home. Or you can enter through the window!
4. Water bottle – Obviously!
Not the rose, it was not part of my essentials!
5. Sunglasses – Check the weather that day to see if it will be a good day. (Ice Cube’s song reference)
6. Snacks – For the train. Still, in three hours you have to eat.
7. Make-up – You’re leaving in the middle of the night! Personally I did not put make-up when I left, because I don’t like to put make-up right after I wake up and at that hour! But when I arrived at the hotel, I put a little on, just foundation and mascara.
8. Selfie stick – Which I did not use! Yep, we were so busy running dealing with his problems that we didn’t even have time to visit the city. For the next time then!
I should’ve been doing travel essentials for Spain too… but, noted for the next time!
I learned from previous experiences that for a day trip you don’t have to bring you whole house with you. These are the things that I took for my day trip in Bucharest and they were just enough and everything I needed.
What about you? What do you bring in your one day trip? Also, have you ever been to Bucharest? What’s your opinion about the city?
See ya on Thursday! 🙂