Happy Tuesday Y’all,
Only one week and a few days until Christmas and at some tv channels, Home Alone is killing it! I mean NO ONE is watching anything else until Home Alone is finished. If I try to change the channel? My hands and legs would be tied and my mouth would have duct tape on it until the movie ends. Someone else is experiencing something similar?! No? Just me?! OK.
Now I’m on Christmas vacation. Except mine, it’s not a vacation. Because I have finals in January/February and I can’t be calm and enjoying my vacation. The part of this so called vacation is the New Year’s Eve party. Every year I get excited about it because it is with friends, we’re in a nice restaurant, we dance, party. And the most interesting part: food. Sometimes is good, sometimes not. But hey, we’re there to celebrate the shift to the new year.
As I was watching Home Alone, the idea of making Favorite Christmas Movies came to my mind. Did “Favorite Christmas Playlist” , “Top 5 Books to Read This Christmas” , I think I would call this “Favorites Section” :)) .
Anyway, let’s dive in!
Favorite Christmas Movies
- “Home Alone 1” – Who doesn’t like it?! C’mon now, after all these years I still enjoy watching it. Forget what I said about changing the channels!
- “A Meyer’s Christmas” – It’s is a 2016 funny Christmas movie. I really, really laughed when I watched it! Here is the trailer:
3. “Home Alone 2” – Yep! 2 also. But that’s it! You know Kevin is so sweet. He wouldn’t hurt a fly!
4. “Elf” – I refused for so long to see this movie. Too much advertising, but one day I decided to give it a try. I don’t regret it! For those of you who don’t know “Elf”, here is the trailer.
5. “Love the Coopers” – It is a drama-comedy Christmas movie starring Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried, and many others. It did make me cry at the end, these guys know how to act. You do feel what they feel. I recommend it.
Aaand that was it my list of favorite Christmas movies. Hope you like it and have a nice day guys!