R.Kelly – Christmas I’ll be Steppin’
It is Friday night, you just left your office and remember you didn’t buy anything for the man/men in your life (father, brother, friend, boyfriend, fiance, husband). What do you do?! And Christmas is in 2 days!!
I know what you do! You search the c*ap out of Google looking for gift ideas for him. Yep, I know it! But don’t worry, that’s why we’re here (the bloggers), to give an idea for people like you. And I love helping people finding what they need, who knows?! Maybe you’ll find something useful from this post. And then, my mission is accomplished!
To give you an idea of how busy the month of December it is for me, let me tell you that our anniversary (mine and my boyfriend) it is, let say, today. Tomorrow is my birthday, the day after tomorrow it’s his birthday and then Christmas! See?! I can’t breathe! So, to not write more, here are my….
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Him!
1. Set with bow tie, handkerchief and cufflinks – Men wear those stuff at their suits. So why not give him a present like that?! And you’ll make him look more stylish at the New Year’s Eve party.
I can’t tell you exactly where to find it, because I bought it from a boutique in my city, but you should one of these at the men store.
2. Watch – The most common gift it’s a watch. And you should find one at sales, because it’s that time of the year, where they give you discounts and stuff like that. Or you can buy the one he likes!
3. Leather wallet – I find these kind of things useful! I prefer give him a useful present, rather than a framed photo with us. This wallet also has a phone holder (or whatever you call it).You know, now technology is everywhere and he can frame a photo by himself with us!
4. Duffel bag – Yes, you read it right! Why a duffel bag?! Hmm..let’s see, maybe you want to plan a getaway for just the both of you for the next weekend and you want him to take his duffel bag because you will put your clothes too in there. Not too many clothes, see where I’m going with this?!
5. Quality time – Or maybe you don’t want to spend any money on buying stuff that maybe will not use in the end, so you plan a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant or at home. I think no man will get upset if you decide to stay home, with you spoiling him!
Is it useful?! If yes, I’m glad I could help. Thank you for reading and have a Merry Christmas!
P.S.: Subscribe to our mailing list, because every Sunday you will receive updates regarding the blog!