Every year we promise something to ourselves! Be better, stop spending that much money, be that, do that. But when we will start doing that? Let me tell you something…
A few years ago, I had some bad influence in my life. And I was in a point in my life where I didn’t know what to do. Not that now I do exactly, but at least I know what direction to take. After I gave up that bad influence, things changed! I started thinking what I want to “become when I grow up”. I started doing plans and compile a list of things to accomplished in the next year.
Fast forward a few years, looking back I see how my life changed. ALL the things I promised I would do..I did them! Things were so different a year ago! Now I have my own blog and this is what I want to continue doing, because I love writing and getting in contact with different people, sharing ideas and much more. I was a shy person, now I promote this blog on Facebook groups and talk to the people there. If you were telling me this a few years ago, I have said that you are crazy! I like the person I became and I want to become the better version of myself. So, with no further ado, let’s get started!
New Year Resolutions!
1.Travel more – I have some places in mind and I hope to accomplished that! We as people can’t stay in one place, we were made to move. So let’s move, god dammit!
2. Pass all exams – Yes sir! Nothing is keeping me back from traveling!
3. Dress better – That means buying new clothes…. more stuff to carry when I’ll move. Meh, let’s see about that!
4. Take better pictures – Eventually buy a DSLR. To take quality photos.
5. Exercise – NO, not to lose weight. Just getting in shape and having those abs!
6. Start making money – And buy a piggy bank, haha!
7. Learn Dutch – Yeeah baby! This is something that I want to since I went to The Netherlands.
8. Take the driver’s license – This will happen in the first part of the year!
9. Write more – As you saw here on the blog, I started a Story . I want to write more to it. Not revealing the name yet!
10. START – It is easy to get caught up in the promises. But just start what you want to do. There will no time like now!