I was studying. But then I got bored and opened the WordPress admin page to write today’s blog post -> Travel Wishlist <- everybody!
As you probably saw here, I changed a little bit some things. Like, the Lifestyle category, now is “Journal”. Because I believe this is not a lifestyle blog. It is more of a Personal Blog. The reason is that, I write more of what I believe in and it is not a way of life. They are my preferences and thoughts! Maybe when I will get more experienced and doing some interesting activities it will change. 🙂
1. Sienna, Italy – I first heard about this small city in the heart of the Tuscany area from a book called “Juliet” by Anne Fortier. This book was one fo the best I’ve read in a long time. According to the book, this is supposed to be the city where the romance between Romeo & Juliet took place, not Verona. The details in the book are great and there are 2 story lines. Ughh, I hope I’d get to see this city one day, that’s No.1 on my list!
2. Medellin, Colombia – I heard about Medellin many, many years ago. Specially because it is said to be drugs territory. And then “Narcos” came in. And now I want to see it. No, not because of what you think, but because I want to see the people there. To see places and from what I’ve seen on Google there are plenty of beautiful places in Medellin!
3. Islands in Thailand – Yep! I don’t know exactly where, but I want to be on some Thailand beaches! Do you see how beautiful this is?!
4. Los Angeles, USA – This needs NO presentation. I just want to visit it. Yup! Those marketing stuff did their job! Cliche!
5. New York, USA – Again. Cliche! NO presentation! At least one time in this lifetime, haha!
There are more, but these are my top 5 cities I want to see before I die. I love to travel and the movies make it worse! haha. I love the culture of the whole Latin America and want to be able to visit it, because me encanta x! Actually I learned how to speak Spanish from Telenovelas. I watched them all day long for many years and I have to thank them for teaching me another language.
Also, Asia is on my list (China, Philippines, India, etc). You can see that I like extremities, haha!
If you have other countries in my, please share them with me in the comments bellow. Don’t forget to look out for me on these social media channels: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates every Sunday!